Social Media & Community Manager
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Born Tel Aviv, Israel, we are Reaction — a fast-growing startup that is all about helping people live healthier. We work with companies and enable their employees to build a healthy personal routine, get daily motivation and guidance from a coach, and enjoy their colleagues’ support.
We believe that there is nothing like a human touch when it comes to well-being, and we see our technology as an assisting tool and not the solution itself.
Our team is our most important asset and the main driver behind our growth. We’re looking for a motivated, creative and collaborative individual with social media management experience. More than just doing a job in our company, you will need to create your role and drive business results.
The ideal candidate is a driven, fast-learning, and entrepreneurial individual who wants to develop their career in digital marketing. You will be required to learn how to use our platform and apps. This position provides hands-on work experience in a startup, and you will interact with every member of our company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, produce, and promote posts to the communities.
- Plan, produce, and promote daily content
- Daily interaction with members on our platform
- Report on performance across the platform
- Driven, independent, go-getter attitude
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work effectively without close supervision.
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organised, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and ability to solve problems
- Outstanding character: fun to hang out with!
Start date flexible. The work is currently remote, with a day or two in the office each month. In 2021 we plan to return to work in the office.
To apply, please email email@example.com with Your Name: Communities Manager in the subject line, resume, and examples of relevant work/experience.