Create a fastive dining space with through a fun Christmas Interior Design Course
- Look at the basics of colour and some fun Christmas and general slides to help with colour confidence.
- Where to find inspiration.
- Money-saving ideas without compromising on style – Christmas ideas from foraging, using easy-to recycle inexpensive items.
- Creating artwork from greetings cards and fabric etc. – shown on slides.
- A live demonstration on something like a Christmas dining table centrepiece, personalised table setting and/or dining chair festive adornment.
Session duration: 60mins
Up to 75 participants per session
About the speaker
I’m Dawn Manwaring and I’ve been a Norwich-based designer for over 20 years, choosing to specialise in interior design more recently.
I’m passionate about renovating properties from any architectural period and the social history that shaped it. Interior design is an integral part of this as it allows our homes to adapt to our constantly changing lives.
Interior design can benefit everyone – whether it’s making someone’s home life more comfortable or a space flow more easily. I’m also a great believer in making use of clients’ own possessions and not spending money when it isn’t necessary. A lot can be achieved with a few simple changes, so often a fresh perspective is all that’s needed.