An Employee Action Day with The Conservation Volunteers is a bespoke and exciting team-building project, planned and delivered for you at your choice of location across London or the South East. Employer Supported Volunteering enables your team to carry out hands-on practical conservation and environmental work, to improve green spaces for biodiversity and benefit your community.
Our fully trained leaders will work with you to identify a project that meets your requirements, and ensure that your team have a safe and memorable day. Your team will be able to choose from a range of tasks, receive appropriate training and
learn new skills. Working together in a new environment, they will build new synergies with their co-workers, identify their own strengths, and come back energised with the satisfaction of having made a significant contribution.
Through employee volunteering, your team and support can make a huge difference where most needed! Your help is needed on sites ranging from the most beautiful and wildlife friendly in the capital, to the most neglected.
Corporate volunteering has been shown to:
- Increase employee commitment, morale and motivation as employee volunteers have fun outdoors and make a difference to the environment
- Enhance the skills and self-confidence of employees as they take on new challenges and learn unusual new skills
- Encourage team building and communication of employees as they work together in a fresh new environment on a ‘level playing field’
- Create beneficial publicity and networks with potential partners and clients
- Improve business green credentials and help meet CSR objectives
Max Capacity: The only restriction on the maximum number is the availability of a suitable site. Minimum 10 people.
Price: We charge $83 per head +VAT. Some specific tasks will require extra materials, such as trees or seeds, so a quote will be provided once we have identified your specific requirements.