Players compete in teams over trivia questions that no one can possibly know the answers to.
Players are divided into small teams to compete. Each round begins with a numerical and impossible trivia question, like “How high was the highest bumblebee recorded, in feet above sea level?” or “In centigrade, what is the temperature of a flash of lighting?”
First, players each make an individual answer. Then, a set of player answers are displayed to the group, and teams can debate over which answer is correct. More points are awarded the less idea anyone had about the answers — which is bound to happen!
The game can be customized completely to suit your group. Custom trivia sets, event lengths, pre-assigned teams and more — we can make sure that your game of Wild Guess is made just for you!
Trivia can make employees smarter and mobilize breakthrough thinking:
- Improving cognitive skills by providing mental cross-training known as asymmetric thinking that generates greater creativity, innovation, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Shifting participants to be more alert and receptive to useful information, thus accelerating the learning curve.
- Facilitating better memory by increasing accessible intelligence. This is accomplished by exercising memory recall systems in the brain.
- Building community through the sharing of common knowledge, serving as a unique social interaction and communication model.
- Assisting in concept formation by providing targeted streams of information in a question and answer format. This leads to greater understanding of targeted subjects.
Session duration: 50mins
Up to 30 participants per session